- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group (PPG)
We are Recruiting New Members to the PPG - Come and Join Us!
You are warmly welcomed to join our Patient Participation Group, please click on the adjacent link 'Join our Patient Practice Group' to enrol.
You are invited to attend our quarterly meetings to discuss a range of surgery and health issues. Contribute your ideas, skills and knowledge and help us to represent these to NHS Sheffield.
Or become a 'Virtual' member by email / text to contribute your suggestions or ideas, this will help us to obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. Please complete the adjacent link 'Join our Patient Practice Group' or give your details to reception, who will pass these on to the PPG.
We look forward to you joining!